Saturday 2 March 2013

Scotland!

Aye I'm in Scotland! Yes actual real proper Scotland where scottish person type people come from! Whoa right? I know you are as blown away as I was when I crossed the border.....it's different here you see. It's a whole 'nuva' country like. They say 'Aye' a lot and they wear kilts and eat Haggis! NB. For those who don't know what Haggis is I am reliably informed that it is an elusive 3 legged sheep/pig type animal. Now though I haven't actually seen one with mi own eyes it cant be that elusive because they have it with everything?!?!?!?! Just this morning I was fed it with my fry up which consisted of the norm - you know bacon, toast, beans but then OH NO what is that on my plate nestled in between the beans an that elusive Haggis why it is a square sausage....I kid you not it was square. Now I am staying in Glasgow with Glaswegian types so I cannot generalise to the square sausage being categorically a whole country thing but whoa it was a shock and a half. Just glad I was sat down for that one. My apologies if you were not but I take no responsibility for any injuries caused during the reading of this bloglet.

What was I doing in Glasgow I hear the 3 of you who read my blog ask? Well you know because I told you but for the sake of anyone who is lost and happens upon reading this I shall tell you! I went to an engagement party. Yep a Glaswegian engagement party. Jayde and William (pronounced Will-yum by Scottish people and those who have amazing Scottish fake accents like me) got engaged at New Year and I came up to celebrate. I met them 2 years ago in Thailand and we back packed through to Malaysia and Singapore before going our separate ways - we've been through a lot, cockroach infested sleeper trains, hideously hung over stuffy coach rides, stormy island lightening strikes, Thai-Irish karaoke, St. Paddys day 2011 Irish-Singaporean style celebrations, night safaris, sunbathing on the 007 beach, watching sun set from Marina bay sands hotel and now a Glaswegian party.

I can't remember the point of this blog....ok the end for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment